Monday, September 30, 2013

Yay. Boo

Weekend recap. Yay Boo edition.

I had a nice visit with my college niece. Yay.

Homecoming activities at school. Yay.

Football team lost. Boo.

Jordan's class banner won first place. Yay.

Packed and moved and cleaned and threw out stuff in the "houses of the deceased". Boo.


Discovered 15 rolls of paper towels. Yay. 

Discovered a creepy Santa head. Boo. 


Got a lot done. Yay.

Still lots to do. Boo.

Cut myself on a broken lightbulb. Boo.

Watched some college football. Yay.

My Hogs lost. Boo.

It was close for awhile. Yay.

Then, not. Boo.

Busy week ahead. Boo.

Then, headed to the beach. Yay.

It's Monday. Boo.

Football tonight. Yay.

You read my blog today. Yay.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...

I saw you at the football game Friday night. Yay!

I just can't believe that seeing me didn't make your list.

JuJu said...

I saw the creepy Santa on Twitter. Yikes!